Thursday 30 August 2012

My Wishlist


 Last month I wrote a blog called "Shoe Seducation" about my Office wishlist. I promised in that blog that I would do this every month and I meant what I said. So here is my River Island wish list. I choose River Island because I never buy anthing from there but I love the clothes.



First thing on my wish list is this Navy Enbellishes Collar Shirt Dress it is £35.00. Is simple but has nice touches such as the studded colour and little ruffel at the bottom. I think this would be so pretty with tight and a pair of boots. I will keep my watchful eye on this to come in the sale.


Number 2 on the list is this brigh coral jumper which is £25. I have seen a lot of this style of jumper around and really look it. It would be go nicely with skirts in the summer but also brighten up a dull winters day. I think that £25 is a like steep for a simple jumper, I have my eye out for a Primark dupe.


I love these chunky hardware rings and I have seen a few people around with similar ones. These are £10 for three and I am considering buying them. They are just so cool. Statment jewellery give any outfit that added touch, and I really love my finger candy. 


Yip, I am jumping on the rose gold watch !! Who dosent love a bit a rose gold ? This is £20 and looks quite chunky in the picture. I just love rose gold, I think it is much prettier and more versatile than gold. I think that I am going to go into store and see how this looks in person. But they may be the next edition to my jewellery collection.

I had to choose a make up product, especially when I found out they stock some NYX product. This is the NYX Glitterati Glitter Cream Palette and is £14. I have been addicted to buying cream eyeshadow this past month and I love a how glittery they are, perfect for nights out. However, I think £14 is too expensive since I will only really use these colour on special occasions because they are not really every day colours.

Thanks for Reading
See You In Tomorrows Blog : Products I Regret Buying
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment