Wednesday 29 August 2012

Blusher Battles

I am a blush-a-holic !! I think the reason I love blusher so much is because I have such pale skin and feel it makes me look more human.  I love a bargain, who dosent, so I thought I would share with you the best bargain blusher out their (in my opinion).

Elf Studio,                    Boots Natural Collection,                   Superdrug MUA,                Technics Whipped Blusher Mousse



ELF STUDIO BLUSHER


Elf studio blusher retails for £3.75 in the UK and is available from www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/. These blushers are not the most pigmented but give a lovley slight colour to cheeks. They also have a slight shimmer to them which adds a glow to your cheeks. Overall, these are the most expensice of the four and the colour is faint but buildable. I would give these a 6/10.
Twinkle Pink,                 Candid Coral,               Mellow Mauve

MAKEUP ACADMY BLUSHER

MUA blushes retails for £1 and are available from Superdrug and from 
http://www.muastore.co.uk/index.php/blusher. These are, much more pigmented then the Elf blushers, but I also find that they are rather powdery. The colours are very matt and apply smoothly it is just a shame that they are so powdery and therefore can go a little OTT. All in all the price is great and they are definitely more than worth the money. I also give these a 6/10

Shade 4,                 Shade 2,               Shade 1,             Shade 6

TECHNIC WHIPPED BLUSHER MOUSSE

Technic blushers retail for around £2.99 and are available from some bodycares and online at 
http://www.lovethymakeup.com/product-technic-whipped-blusher-mousse-1223
These are very thick creamy blushers, these are the only four shades but they are are really lovley. They have a very slight shimmer that dosent give a very glowly look but makes the colours less matt looking on the skin. They can be blender with a brush dispite their thick texture. I really love these and woudl give them an 8/10.
Plum,                Peaches & Cream,            Candy Pink,       Pink Champagne

NATURAL COLLECTION BLUSHER

Natural Collection is avaiable for £1.99 from Boots and are normaly on a 3 for £5 offer. These blushers again are not the most pigmented but they are very eaisly to build up. This is great because you can have a light colour and a more full on look. They dont have any shimmer but somehow dont look totaly matt on the skin. They come in a variety of colours and are really smooht to apply. Overall these are favourites of the four and get 9/10
Sugar Plum,   Sweet Cheeks,   Rosey Glow,   Peach Melba,   Pink Cloud

Thank For Reading
See You In Tomorrows Blog : My River Island Wish List
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment