Wednesday 9 January 2013

Outfit Of The Week

 

Outfit

Dress: £5 Primark
 
Cardigan: £10 Local Boutique
 
Belts: £2 Primark
 
Boots: £10 Primark
 
Tights: £2.50 Primark
 
Coat: £20 Primark
 
 
TOTAL : £49.50
 
 


I love the print of this dress !! I like that the print is not to over the top and the bright colours give a little something extra as well.
 



I picked us this cardigan a few months ago but for some reason I really haven't worn it alot. I love how draped it is this make is really easy to wear.



I love the deep red colour and the detail on the back. I think the pattern of the dress looks nice showing through a little.
 







I throw on this belt to nip in my waist is also to tie all the colours together.
 


I have been wearing these boots non-stop since I got them. I think the give the flower pattern and the look a little edge.






I have also been wear this coat alot. I think the simple black/white go with pretty much anything and there is still something rather edgy about it.





 
 

MAKE-UP

 
 
 
Foundation: Rimmel Wake Me Up, "Ivory"
Corrector: Bobbie Brown, "Light Bisque"
Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfecting, " Light 2"
Powder: Stile Angle Light, "B"
Brows: Technic Quartet "Set 3"
Bronzer: Liz Earle
Blush: MUA Cream Blush, "Bittersweet"
 
Eye Base: Mac Paint Pot, "Bare Study"
Eyeshadow: MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
Eyeshadow: Fashionista "Nude Glimmer"
Eyeliner: Maybelline Gel Eyeliner, "Black"
Eyeliner: Rimmel Kohl Kajal, "Nude"
Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies Flared
 
Lip Stain: Revlon Kissable Balm Stain, "Crush"
Lipstick: Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Collection, "101"
 
 
Thanks For Reading
See You Soon
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment