Monday 18 June 2012

Who Am I ?



Me: Sarah
Nicknames: SAS, Sazza
Birthday: 5th July 1994
Place of Birth: Paisley Scotland UK
Zodiac Sign:Cancer
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Student / Cashieer
Residence: Paisley
Screen Name: StylishSAS

Appearance:

Hair Colour: Blonde
Hair Length: Mid
Eye colour: Green / Grey
Best Feature: ???
Height: 5ft 9"
Braces?: Nope, Need them but cant cope with the pain.
Glasses?: Nope
Piercing: Ears
Tattoos: Nope
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: Anne :)x
First Award: I got little awards in school but my first proper award was a best actress award at Theater School.
First Sport You Joined: I used to do all sorts of dancing, you name a type I'v done it !!
First Real Vacation: Spain
First Concert: McFly ( That girl with 5 colours in her hair )
First Love: Never been "In Love"

Favourites:
Movie: Can not possibly choose
TV Show: Love so many, I am going to choose Gilmore Girls and Vampire Diaries
Colours: Purples, Navy
Song: Ron Pope "A Drop In The Ocean", Birdy "Shelter"
Candy: Galaxy Cookie Crumble
Restaurant: Bella Itallia, Di Maggios
Store: Primark ( Cheap & Cheerfull )
School: I think it means subject, English, Drama, Business Management
Book: The confessions of a shop-a-holic series
Magazine: Look
Shoes: Dolly Shoes

Currently:
Feeling: Excited ( for turkey )
Single or Taken: Single
Eating: Nothing
Typing: This
Online: That's Fairly Obvious
Listening To: I'm watching friends
Thinking About: Holiday in 5 hours
Wanting: For it to be 5 hours from now
Watching: The Screen
Wearing: My PJ's

Future:
Want Children?: Nope, don't see the appeal. Think I would be a really bad parent.
Want to be Married: It's not high on my list.
Careers in Mind: Acting
Where do you want to live?: New York City

Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger: Nope
Had Alcohol: Yeah ( don't tell )
Smoked: No, never will
Ran Away From Home: Yeah, ( for a few hours )
Broken a bone: Nope
Got an X-ray: Nope
Broken Someone's Heart: Nope ( that I know of )
Broke Up With Someone: Nope
Cried When Someone Died: Yeah
Cried At School: Yeah

Do You Believe In:
God: No
Miracles: No
Love At First sight: No
Ghosts: No
Aliens: No
Soul Mates: No
Heaven: No
Hell: No
Kissing on The First Date: Sure
Yourself: Sometimes.
Thanks for reading updates on holiday in a week :) XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment