Saturday 29 March 2014

Make Up Clear Out

I am a hoarder with make-up I hate letting go of anything I spent my hard earned pennies on !! But their comes a time in every make-up obsessives life when she has to say 'enough is enough' and have a giant clear out. For this particular obsessive it was prompted by a move, in around two months I am moving into a new flat and the thought of dragging a bunch of unused make-up with me was too much. So the cut-throat clear out began...

Each and every container of make-up was ransacked, I was very harsh with myself and only kept items that I either, love and use often or that I felt I hadn't given a good enough try yet. The result was a giant pile of stuff to be CHUCKED !! 




Don't get me wrong I still have a whole ton of make-up and so I thought this was the perfect time to invest in so proper storage. Like any good beauty community member I turned to Muji. I have never purchased anything for Muji and I don't have a shop near so I bought from their online shop. I opted for two of items from the acrylic storage section, time w ill tell if that is enough. 

 Acrylic Box - 2 Drawers With Flip-Top Lid Wide and the Acrylic 5 drawer box.





My plan is to keep eye and lip products in the 5 drawer box and face products in the flip-top box. This still left the question of where to store my foundations and palettes. Then I remembered a box I saw in the H&M home department and so I bought it to store my foundations. I think this wooden box will look nice with the acrylic boxes and make it a bit less simple.


This still leaves me with the problem of storing my many many palettes but that is a problem for another day. 

Thanks for reading XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment