Sunday 2 September 2012

How Much Is Your Face Worth ?

I saw this tag on "Sprinkle of Glitter's" blog and decided it looked like fun. Also I was out at a friends 18th last night and wanted to share my make up. So, I am killing two birds with one stone. 
I only have one picture of the look because I was a little rushed for time, 
so I took this running out the door (literally).

A GOOFY PICTURE FOR YOU ALL


FACE

Nivea Moisturising Cream - £4.25
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, Light Porcelain - £7.69
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, 2 Light - £4.19
Vivo Ultimate Base Concealer Kit - £5.00
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, Transparent - £3.99
Natural Collection Blusher, Sweet Cheeks - £1.99
Technics High Lights - £1.99
M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinnish, Soft & Gentle - £21.50
 SUBTOTAL - £50.60


EYES

MUA 12 Eyeshadow Palette, Undressed, Shade 2 -£4.00
Rimmel Mono Eyeshadow, Bronzed - £1.00
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara - £1.99
NYC Glitter Eyeliner, Show Time Black -£1.99
Calvin Klein Cream Eyeshadow, Bare Silk -£1.99
Technics Eyeshadow Quartet, Set 3, - £1.49
 SUBTOTAL - £12.46


LIPS

Morrisons Original Lipbalm - £1.50
M.A.C Lipstick, New York Apple - £14.00
Sally Hansen Diamond 12Hr Lip Treatment, Fancy - £1.00
SUBTOTAL -£16.50

TOTAL - £79.56

I don't think this  is too much money considering the number of products that I used. Just to let you know, I got some of the products from discount beauty websites and so I listed then at the price I got them for but this may not be the full retail price. I know you can not really see the make-up too well in this picture but if i do this again I will get better photos. Thank you all for sticking with me for a full week of blogging, I really enjoyed it and will try to blog more often.

Thanks For Reading
See You Soon
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment