Monday 21 May 2012

MUA Madness

I want to the Superdrug 3 for 2 at the weekend and bought quite a bit of MUA (makeup academy) bits and bobs. So, I thought I would show you.




First up eyeshadow:





I only got on eyeshadow trio and it's called "Innocence.  The colour are lovley, and they do have a little bit of a shimmer which is really nice. The three colours also really compliment each other. I used this on my eye the first night I bought it, I used the darkest brown as a liner, the middle brown colour as lid coverage and the lighest colour as a highlight. It look really nice, it's not too fancy so you can wear it casually, and the trio is only £2.50 which is great.


I also bought five lipsticks. I bought theese because I actully only had one lipstick, cause im really more of a gloss gal. My one lipstick I bought when I was about 13 and it is a really unfalettering colour on me and it really washed me out. So, I bought so new ones, YAY!!


Shade 16 Nectar, Shade 8, Shade 9, Shade 12, Shade 15 Juicy




These lipsticks are only £1 each, and for the money they are really rather good. The only down sideis that they do dry out my lips a little but if you put a lillte bit of gloss of the top then, problem solved. The colours area all really nice and pigmented as you can see from the swatches. I list the shades above but they dont all have pretty names only the new ones do. These are five of the best colour I think and they actually don't do that many shades but hopefullt they will bring out some more soon.




I bought two of  MUA lip glosses once I discovered that the lipsticks did dry out my lips a bit. So I thought I would try out the MUA glosses. I bought one of the lip plumbing glosses in "Buff", which is a really nice netural colour with a peachy tint. The other gloss is just a one of their normal glosses in shade 1. This gloss is a really nice over lipstick gloss, because it dosent have a lot of colour it's just shine. It also smells, so amazing, it smells like vanilla ice cream. The lip glosses are also only £1, but the plumbing one are £2 a believe but still very cheap.

Safe to say im a am a lover of MUA, it's so cheap but not cheap looking as you would expect. You can get your hands on this range in superdrug or online http://www.superdrug.com/events-2011/mua-makeup-academy-introducing-our-new-ps1-make-up-range-exclusive/page/muamakeupacademy/

Thanks for reading :)XxX




No comments:

Post a Comment